- Guided city tours a wee bit different: on the path of Emperor Maximilian I. Medieval Innsbruck. Pearls of modern architecture. Guided walk with night guardians, etc.
- Sparkling experience - a visit to Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Visit to the Bergisel ski jump with live ski jumping demo show by athletes from the Bergisel Ski Club
- Experience the Nordkette mountain range, ride from town center up to 2,000 meters altitude, enjoy an exclusive breakfast, lunch or dinner far above the city lights
- Delicious culinary joys: a tour through the holiday villages on the plateau above Innsbruck, with product tasting
- A bobsled run on the Olympia Sledding Run